Sunday, January 20, 2019

Still My Prayer in 2019








Dear God,




May I have a life of devotion, 

not just a time of devotion.


May my life be consecrated, 
not just a time of consecration

May I have a Sabbath heart, 
 not just a Sabbath Day.

May all my resources be at your disposal,
 not just a tithe.

May all my time be sacred, 
not just a time for God.

May I have a worshipping heart, 
not just a time of worship.

May I walk in the light of Your love consistently,
 not just in my dark times.

Help me to endure my dry spells, 
for I do not have a dry life.

Remind me that you are always in control no matter what may rage around me during this enduring walk of faith.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reassemble the Puzzle

Early December 26, 2022 my second son, Winston Kenneth Newton Jr., a husband, a brother and a friend to many  entered into eternal rest. He ...